It’s that time again, time for reflecting and planning out my 2017 Bucket List Hopes and Goals!
I was home from India for barely a week when I started getting that same damn question, “So what’s next on the Bucket List Project?” It is a question that sometimes bothers me. I appreciate that people are excited for the next adventure (as am I), but sometimes I just want the chance to enjoy the items previously accomplished and tell that story before moving on to the next. Regardless, 2016 was a great year of amazing adventures, new experiences, and wonderful new friends. See all the Bucket List items I scratched off in 2016 by CLICKING HERE!
So what’s next on the Bucket List Project?
Trying to figure out what I want to do next can be a rather daunting task, especially since I am such a bucket-luster (is that just a dreamer of buckets?) that dreams of big adventures. Being that 2016 was filled with amazing travel and personal experiences, continuing that level of success can add to the difficulty.
But, for the past several weeks, I have been pondering what exactly my 2017 Bucket List Hopes and Goals are going to be. Some of the items came easy, as they are items I’ve had on my mind, while others popped up for various reasons. So, with the use of a modern technology (pen & paper) and a time tested strategy (the line graph), I believe I have come up with a great rough draft of my 2017 Bucket List Hopes and Goals.
Now I know that this technology is somewhat foreign to many, therefore I will post below what is written on my 2017 Bucket List Hopes and Goals graph for easier reading.Reading the 2017 Bucket List Project's Hopes & Goals. Have you seen this list yet? #bucketlist Click To Tweet
Here is my 2017 Bucket List Hopes and Goals:
- #129) Learn How to Make “GrandMom’s Pizza Pie”
- #130) Eat weird things:
- #18) Eat Pop Rocks & Drink a Coke and Not Explode
- #17) Travel to The Republic of Ireland
- #143) Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day in Ireland
- #210) Explore the Giant Causeway & walk across the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge in Northern Ireland
- #18) Travel to Scotland
- #130) Eat weird things:
- #8) Haggis in Scotland
- #16) Travel to England
- #5) See my 6 Pack Abs
- #188) See the Synchronous Fireflies in Elkmont, Tennessee
- #100) Do 3rd of 4 Urban Adventures in random city in the U.S
- #187) Travel to Banff National Park in Alberta, Canada
- #108) Do 4+ OutDoor Adventure “Mud Races” (4th & Final is the Spartan near Banff, Alberta, CA)
- #198) Witness Pink in Nature:
- c) See a Pink Waterfall
- #118) Geocache in the 2nd of 4 Cities (Edmonton or Calgary)
- #66) Travel to the Berlin Wall
- #132) Drink Beer at OktoberFest in Germany
- #189) Travel to Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany
- #156) Travel to Chefchaoueh (the Blue City) of Morocco
- #158) Visit my 5th of the 7 Continents (Africa)
- 197) Go to Notre Dame vs Navy football game in South Bend (11-18-2017)
Whenever Possible this Year
- #200) Continue to Explore my home state of Louisiana
- #203) Continue Reading my 11 Classic Adventure Books
- #37) Be in a Movie: Be seen
- #38) Be in TV Show Episode
- #39) Be in a National Commercial
- Try to Make Amends with 1 Person on my List
- #103) Fullfill 1 Bucket List Item for Anyone who helps me with 1 of mine!
Now this definitely looks like a lot. Obviously, this is just a rough draft because with life, especially mine, things are always subject to change. But as a list-maker, I feel writing it all out not only allows me to maintain focus but keeps me accountable.
So what do you think about The Bucket List Project’s 2017 Bucket List hopes and Goals? Is there anything on the calendar you think is missing that I need to put on there this year? Please let me know in the comments below!
Also , what is on your 2017 Bucket List? I would love to hear about your hopes and goals for 2017!
Don’t forget to Pin this to your Bucket List Board!